Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
This IS craziness! I went so far as to spend real money last night. Still can't do it!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi betti101, I have a couple of other players reporting this level so I am going to forward your message to a King Community Manager.
Thanks for letting me know that you cleared it!
It was changed from 350 to 200, which was a huge help and I think maybe even more moves [but can't verify]. All that being said, I finished it.
Hi betti101, thank you for posting here in the Community. I am going to elevate this to a King Community Manager because a couple of players are reporting this level.