Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just loaded my game and it crashed before I could open my messages, losing any additional lives/before I could retrieve any lives/beans I had been sent. Please could you retrieve these and credit my game? many thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Catherine,
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps:
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.
On Windows 10, Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.
Unfortunately, King does not reimburse the players for lives or beans if you were rewarded these. But please try the troubleshooting because maybe it just needs updated versions on everything.