We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I just loaded my game and it crashed before I could open my messages, losing any additional lives/b

I just loaded my game and it crashed before I could open my messages, losing any additional lives/before I could retrieve any lives/beans I had been sent. Please could you retrieve these and credit my game? many thanks

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2018

Hi Catherine,

Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps:

On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app.  It'll say the version you are running under the name.

On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. 

On Windows 10,  Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.

Unfortunately, King does not reimburse the players for lives or beans if you were rewarded these.  But please try the troubleshooting because maybe it just needs updated versions on everything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?