How do I earn rewards in Amelia's Challenge?

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
edited November 2018 in Discussions
Hello!

This below "Challenge" appeared on my Android 2 days ago.  What do I have to do to earn those rewards?  Did any of you seen / receive this? 

I definitely need more instructions please!  

Thank You!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj I don't play on mobile as I record levels for help guides, but I know from other games and having played similar before you get rewarded for the quests you complete. If you complete 3 quests you get a small prize leading to the bigger one for completing 8 quests. The quests can usually be found on the side of your screen and may be things like collect so many eggs, or defeat a certain level :)
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello! @Chicken_Slayer,  Good Morning! (in Michigan, USA time)  :)

Thanks a lot for the explanation!  I got confused by looking at the "gift boxes".... I thought it's from "Choo Choo's Challenge" :D

One more thing!  Did you notice the gold bars in above screen shot?  I have not bought anything, but they are 9 less & last night it appeared 30 bars for a while.  Then it went back to 21 bars!!  Whom should I contact about this (since the Community page is all new -- just wondering)!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Normally we have a link @Pummy_Raj but they are misbehaving at the moment, so I am going to give you the general contact link to see if the team can see what's happening :)

https://soporto.king.com/contact
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello again @Chicken_Slayer!

Forgot to inform you... from Amelia's Quest, I received the Golden Reward -- 4 hours of Unlimited Lives & 1 Color Collector.  

Thank you for your help :+1:  Have a great day :)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Oh! with regards to the Gold Bars, I have not written to the KING Support! 

Because the very next day, "Treasure Mill" came back in my game.  I have earned 50 bars this time.  So, thought of not bothering them  =)

** Just FYI
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Thank you @Pummy_Raj that is very nice of you, in future if it happens again though, send them a  message as you work hard for those bars! Glad you managed to get some more, 50 is a good amount! :) Happy playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?