No Event for several weeks

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @ehgates welcome to the community, did you see what I wrote above your comment? I think sometimes the events are as well. Especially when you get stuck on a level :O 
  • Larry_Cecchetti
    Larry_Cecchetti Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I see what is being said but this just does not seem right. I have played stayed steadily for 3 years and it has never been like this. no events for over a month in Farm Heroes. There are a lot of posts regarding this online.
  • Larry_Cecchetti
    Larry_Cecchetti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    what is going on with new events on Farm Heroes Saga? I am at level 2287 and for close to two months there have been no new events. It just says "Coming soon". 
  • thip
    thip Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Options

I can't play the events and I'm missing my helpers

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi all :)
    It seems the studio have been taking a break from releasing so many events. We are just waiting for confirmation of possible plans etc and then we can let you know. However there is nothing wrong with your game, its not an error :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Larry_Cecchetti perhaps that is the issue. They haven't always had the events so maybe they are concentrating on something else at the moment and that is taking their time up :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @thip and welcome to the community! You have two separate issues there. 
    One, the events has been addressed, you can see my comment above. 
    The helpers (companions) shouldn't be missing. Can you tell me which device/OS you are using and have you checked the store for updates?
    Do you have any saved boosters? If not, it would be worth reinstalling the game as long as you are currently connected either via the kingdom or facebook your progress will be saved but boosters won't. So use them first. Let me know what you are using and I will get you the troubleshooting help :) 
  • Mamis
    Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Olá,  quando será liberado novos níveis? Já faz 2 semanas que estou aguardando,  e as Missões acabaram?
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Sorry @Mamis can you repost in English please as that is the only language we can use on here so that everyone can read it :) 
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I can guarantee you there is an issue with their latest updates. I too was not getting any Special Events for weeks. 
    Then, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and they immediately appeared. 
    Weeks again and no new Special Events... uninstalled and reinstalled - and there they were immediately again. 
    Super frustrated because I lost all my saved up boosts both times. 
    This needs to be fixed for all of us long time players!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?