2381 level

Options
alegna
alegna Posts: 5 Level 2
hi! Ifinished level 2380 and the next levels does not appear , I already waited a few days and nothing... please help me !

Answers

• rosesp54
    rosesp54 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @alegna

Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers for your questions in any of the games AND also share any information you have with others :)

On Farm Heroes game, 2380 is the last available level as of now.  Once the King releases new levels, you will be able to access them.  Hearty Congratulations on finishing all the levels :+1:  :+1:  (claps claps)

** If you need to reply, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR tap on "Type your Comment" box.

Hello @rosesp54, hearty welcome :)  The King Community ONLY supports English language as of now.  If you have a question, please post back in English. 

All the best & have a nice day/evening  =)
  • gabry77
    gabry77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi! Ifinished level 2380 and the next levels does not appear , I already waited a few days and nothing... please help me !
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Gabry77 - welcome to the Farm Heroes community :waving:

Indeed level 2380 is the last level available for now.. on mobile devices. If you have the game connected to Facebook then you'll be able to play up till level 2395 there. We normally release levels first on Facebook, then convert them to mobile format and release the update on the app stores. Releasing updates can take some days extra so that's why we make sure all new levels are available first on Facebook and on King.com ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?