Quests Availability

Options
Duloth
Duloth Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi everybody, i'm playing Farm Heroes Saga with my girlfriend and i'm level 233, one strange thing we noticed is that i get the "Amelia's Challenge" screen from time to time, but i still don't have normal quests. Is this a bug? Do i need to reach a specific level to have quests unlocked? As of now i've the Harvest Rush and Chicken Coop event but no quest. She (on android) is around 700 and remember always having the quests. I'm on iOS.

Please let me understand when i'll be able to get them.

Kind regards and thanks for the support

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Duloth,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers / suggestions in any of the games sections AND share your tips / ideas with others :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue on your game!!  To answer one of your questions, NO! the level we are playing should not matter to gain the Quests.  But, I will make sure again & confirm with you.  

So, you do not have any special events & Quests till now?  Or is it only the "Quest" that are not available?  When I said "Special Events" they are like -- "Choo Choo Challenge", "Webby Barn", "Chicken Coop", "Treasure Mill" etc., games or none of those are also available to you?

Please post back by clicking on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box!

Talk to you soon, have a nice day/evening  =)
  • Duloth
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the answer, as i stated before i get the "Chicken Coop" (currently on it) and i'm sure i got "Webby Barn"... so i get those... but the quest part doesn't exists for me. Kind regards
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,374 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Duloth just to add,  not everyone gets the quests just yet as they are still in testing. Many players do, but there are a group that don't until its all working as it should be. Its completely random but can depend on devices. For example, Paradise bay which has new tests in it, the parrot video doesn't work on my android. I don't see it. On ios though it pops up. And my hubby and I never have the same tests at the same time. 
    That being said, there hasn't been any new ones made for a while as the team have been busy, you can read about it here

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/249575/no-event#latest

so if you are due to get some, hopefully not much longer. Keep checking the app store for updates :)

• Duloth
    Options
    Yeah i get it, what sounded strange is that i get the "challange" to complete quests... but not the actual quest at all :) Thanks for the reply anyway
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? You will lose saved boosters but it can often sort the issue out. As long as you reconnect to your usual method (Facebook or the Kingdom) progress will be saved :)

• Duloth
    Options
    so... it seems that by installing it on my iphone i see the quests there, i had to reset the password because it refused to sync with my ipad account...but now the "login" on my ipad is gone and i suppose that my progress won't be saved... XD i've a bunch of powerups stockpiled... it's a shame to have to reinstall... but i suppose it's my only choice here
  • Duloth
    Options
    to add on that... i've managed to log back in after the reinstallation...

now... i still don't have quests on the ipad i have them on the iphone, and i lost all my upgrades :(
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Ach I am so sorry about that :( It was a slim chance but if you had had them before, it usually works :(  Progress is always saved, its just the boosters that aren't. Were they the free saved ones? They cannot be replaced, but any purchased can. 
  • Duloth
    Options
    I managed to hoard some from my daily logins and event rewards, it were like 14 "tractor", a couple of +1 and 4 dogs... and two (misclicked once) of the last changing bonus (cleaner/purger/cracker) As i said it's a shame... but the most horrible thing is that i still didn't get quests on the iPad XD so it's like adding insult to injury XD
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Yes I get you. Talk about salt in the wound :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?