Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
josyn said: I lost my progress n friends, can’t even remember my id but am at about 699 level on farm heroe saga and my email is aaa@aaa.com
Pummy_Raj said: Hello the question I'm asking is if I didn't have a Facebook account and now have one can I syc my king level to it or I had to have had the Facebook 1st and then the king account. So far on my Pet Rescue I'm level 1156 but when I connect to facebook I'm only level 56 because I had to start from 1. Next same issues with Farm Heroes Saga I'm saved at 803 on king.com but when I link Facebook I'm level 11. So can I give u my personal infor for you to link them on the same level please this is stressful I love my games. Thanks Ingrid Howell Hello @passioneve,Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers / suggestion in any King Games' sections AND share your tips / ideas with others I am very sorry to hear that you lost your level progress. But, you do not have to worry, help is available here Please follow this link to retrieve your progress back https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/244881/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-backCheck if you can follow the same steps for "Pet Rescue Saga" too, and please let us know here about the results To write back, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box.Hoping for the best & have a nice day / evening!