Ever since update game is glitching. Won't let me scroll down past 1400's and auto restarts.

Debbe84Debbe84 Posts: 41 ✭✭
Game glitches.ever since recent update. Also has been saying treasure mill coming all week. Very frustrating. I did all my checks it is on your part. Please fix

Best Answer

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,411 Superstar
    Hi @Debbe84 sorry you are having issues. When you said you did all your checks, did you try a complete uninstall and reinstall? It will mean losing saved boosters but often fixes it. 
    If you have already done that and cleared cache etc (if you haven't, I can get you the help links) could you come back and post your device and OS, if you have checked the app store for updates and also the app version please and I will pass it over to one of the community managers. Thank you :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Debbe84Debbe84 Posts: 41 ✭✭
    I am not loosing my boosters for your error. This happened one other time you updated your game. Also the game has been telling me all week that treasure mill is coming. Is that also an error,is everyone else playing?
    I just updated again and the game is still glitching. Still says treasure mill coming soon. I've spent a lot of money on this game and I'm just going to play until it's fixed!
    edited February 11
    Hey @Debbe84 its not my error I don't make the game :D Seriously, with events like this they don't always seem to update on phones the same. Some people have no trouble, others do, which usually means its down to the device. Especially as it is constantly restarting. Which device do you have?
    By all means, don't uninstall, I wouldn't want to lose boosters either, I am still waiting for confirmation about the valentines quest...however treasure mill might be waiting as the team have been busy on projects so are now getting back to it :) 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    I realize you don't make the game. I appreciate you being a sounding board. I am using one of newer iPads. It doesn't do this on other games. Thank you for getting back with me so quickly.
    That is what we are here for don't worry. 
    Ok so as regards the quests/events including the valentines ones, they are never released to everyone but different control groups so that they can gather how popular it is and other things etc easier under different environments so that is why some may have it and some don't. 
    The ipad shouldn't be doing the crashing but without reinstaling it, it probably won't be resolved easy and I do understand why you don't want to. Have you checked for updates to the ios as I know mine did recently and sometimes that makes the apps a little buggy until they all catch up. Could you let me know which ios you have, and which app version you have and I can feed that back to the CM :)

IOS 10.3.3 my iPhone was recently updated but they haven't updated the iPad recently
    i play farm heroes saga game. I did an update today and last week, when this problem began.
    Thank you will let the CM know.
    In the meantime, you might need to manually check the ipad, if your iphone is still on ios 10 it sounds like an older model which might mean that all the new features are not available as now its iOS 12.1.4.
    My ipad wasn't showing an update till I manually checked it last night :)

I did manually checked still on 10 
    Which iphone is it if you don't mind me asking? Just so I can ask him to check on the list of compatible ones for you :) 

I am not playing on my iPhone but is a 7.  I'm playing on iPad 4th generation retinal display 16GB wifi