Valentine event level 8

Felicia_TayFelicia_Tay Posts: 7
Level 8, 12 moves with 16 flowers to go is impossible!!!

Comments

• DiadDiad Posts: 4
    I agree, although if you google it You Tube video shows players with 16 moves and only 13 flowers to collect....so unfair!
  • kivokivo Posts: 2
    Ridiculously hard
  • tankatanka Posts: 1
    It is impossible😤
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,039 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks for telling. I'll check this with the game studio. Update to follow once I know more.

• Luciane_NevesLuciane_Neves Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Level 8, 12 moves with 16 flowers to go is impossible!!!
    I’m with the same problem.
  • moppiemoppie Posts: 12
    I dont even have the valentin event ☹️
  • frhattonfrhatton Posts: 1
    This level is ridiculous. I have played this level before in the past and I knew that there were more moves than there are now. It was hard enough then and now you made it harder with only 12 moves. I think it's totally uncalled for.
  • bethany217bethany217 Posts: 1
    I just registered here so I could comment on this board. I was hoping to read there was a secret I hadn’t yet discovered. This board is ridiculous 
  • chefchef Posts: 1
    I have been playing daily , I dont find it possible without lots of extras.
    The video I watched this morning was from last year, had 16 moves and used 3 powers (2dog/fox and a shovel) 
    I find it is possible to do without extras !

Kind of takes the fun out of a game, if they force you to get more extras, or fail.
  • MarkHawk said:
    Hi guys,

Thanks for telling. I'll check this with the game studio. Update to follow once I know more.

Echt belachelijk dit niveau, ( zit zelf in level 2069 dus kan echt wel wat ) niet te doen, als dit de nu de nieuwe standaard is kunnen ze net zo goed ophouden met de events......al iets van een update...????
  • Luciane_NevesLuciane_Neves Posts: 16 ✭✭
    It seems that event will ends up and the problem won’t be solved.
  • SollySolly Posts: 2
    I'm stuck on this level as well..And with 12 hours to go...I'm a bit sad I won't be able to complete it
  • Felicia_TayFelicia_Tay Posts: 7
    MarkHawk said:
    Hi guys,

When you finish checking, the event already ended!!
  • winsky03winsky03 Posts: 3
    MarkHawk said:
    Hi guys,

I play multiple times a day and I never even got the event. If there is one going one right now then I also don’t have it.