Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My game won't synchronize with Facebook

Options
iratxees
iratxees Posts: 40 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
Goodnight. I have downloaded several saga games on the tablet and on the mobile and I do not know why I can not synchronize them with Facebook before if I could do it. the only thing I have not done was to uninstall it since I do not know if when I reinstall it I can connect again. What I can do.
I also wanted to say that being a game for the whole planet I have to communicate in English not knowing and having to do with a translator.
thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @iratxees,

Glad to see you back and thank you for posting your Question in English :+1:  With regards to your Question, I would like to clarify few things please! 

(1)  If you were playing the games both on your Mobile and Tablet by logging in through your Facebook account, why are you not able to do it now?
    (2)  Did anything change?  Did you get a new device and downloaded the games recently?
    (3)  What is happening when you try to log into the game?  
    (4)  Do you have a Kingdom account and did you play the games through that before?

**  Once, we clear these things, you can think about Re-installing.  Right now, you do not have to do that yet!  To reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

P.S:  I am sorry to know that you have to use a translator.... The Community supports English ONLY because most of the people can speak & understand English and it is easy to maintain the Community when a single language is used.  Hope this made sense.

Will check back later for your reply.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • iratxees
    Options
    Goodnight.
    It's been a long time since I downloaded anything.
    whenever I play on the tablet with the games, at least turn on the computer for something or not at home and play on the phone.
    When I try to connect to Facebook I get the face of the sad phone and I can not connect or I put an Op try it later
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @iratxees,

I am very sorry to hear that!!  I am familiar with this issue as my phone also doing the same.  But do not know the solution :(  

I will ask the Farm Heroes Community Manager @MarkHawk to help out with your issue.  

Hope you will get back into the game and enjoy playing it again!

All the Best & have a nice day/evening!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi iratxees :waving:

Are you using iOS or Android?

What happens when you try from another Internet connection? If you have the option then please try switching from WiFi to mobile data.

• iratxees
    Options
    When I try to connect I get the drawing of Facebook and a drawing of the mobile with a sad face with two arrows. It happens to me with data and different Wifis
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for telling! Are you playing on an iPad, iPhone or an Android device?

I'll grab your info back to the game studio so they can try to replicate the error.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @MarkHawk

I took a screen shot on my phone (this started to me more than 2 weeks ago, so took some pictures to ask you about it, but never got the chance as I was a bit busy).  Here is the pic what @iratxees is talking about

After opening the game, when we try to "Connect" this is what it says

• iratxees
    Options
    MarkHawk
    It is that Image that appears to me. My mobile and tablet are Android
  • iratxees
    Options
    It is that Image that appears to me. My mobile and tablet are Android

• iratxees
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?