Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

missing green beans farm hero

Billy123
Billy123 Posts: 11 Level 2
Having sent loads of emails to King to help me get my green beans back on farm hero over 5 million .They tell me to use the thread which is no good they tell me to reply to the ticket but there's no way to reply on ticket please help 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Billy123 your question is about farm heroes, and you are on CCFriends community, please go back by clicking home tab on the top left and choose your games icon 😏
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hi @Billy123 its fine @mysticalmysty we can get the thread moved this time ;)

Billy, how do you normally log in? Do you log in through Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, can you check you are connected. If you are, could you try disconnecting and reconnecting please. The beans now no longer show up unless connected  so they might appear as lost but not really be :)

If you are connected, I can get one of the Community managers to check into your account.  
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Thank you for your assistance @Chicken_Slayer 🙏🏼😏
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hello @Billy123,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all the Magic Beans from your Farm Heroes game!  Please try what @Chicken_Slayer suggested and check if you get your Beans back.  

Can you tell me what email are you using?  If it is Gmail, simply press on the "Reply" tab located under their email.  Yahoo or any other email account also should have the same facility.

When you press that "Reply" tab, the "compose" window appears with the "King" message visible below -- just like any other "reply" message looks like.  Try this now and see.  It should work =)  I did it number of times.  Yes, at first, it is confusing... but, you just have to try all the options / resources you have.

**  IF you need any further assistance or clarifications, please reply by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like how we wrote your name above =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys, don't mind me, just moving this thread to the Farm Heroes Saga where it belongs ;) Happy weekend you all :star: 
  • Billy123
    Hi thanks chicken slayer I play through face book I have disconnected and log back in 3 or 4 times has a player suggested that to me but still nothing ☹️
  • Billy123
    Also I have 27,143 lives and it jams my game up I can't send any to other people because they take forever to just send one it's that slow please could you take them off
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @Billy123 I’m sorry about that. Have you any saved boosters? Because the only way those saved lives are going to vanish is if you uninstall the app, reboot your phone and reinstall it...making sure you log into Facebook again. Which is why I asked about the boosters as they will get lost but only purchased boosters can be replaced. However I am also wondering if the reason your beans are not showing up is because if the amount of requests your game has. You are quite correct, the game locks up with large amounts which is why I try to keep my phone disconnected from Facebook unless I use the farm heroes app, or they build up too. The more requests we have, the more space the game uses in your phone memory and the less it works properly. 
    Unless you have a lot of boosters (they are saved in phone memory not the game which is why they get lost when the data is wiped ) and to be honest, I know if I was in your shoes I actually would try a reinstall. If it doesn’t work and the beans don’t come back, at least your massive amount of lives will be gone and the game will run smoother, but then I can also ask one of the team to look into your account. The only reason I haven’t yet is because we still have this step to try but also because if you have over 5 million beans...as I know from experience, you cannot accidentally spend them in a hurry. Have a think about it but progress will not be lost as long as you are logged into Facebook before and afterwards :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Woukd would you also be kind enough to look here at 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/228826/please-bring-back-the-accept-all-requests-button#latest

and if you agree please add your name. I’m assured if they get enough voices they will at least think about adding accept all back, but nobody seems to want to give their opinion here. Just everywhere else king cannot see lol. Much appreciated if you do :) 
  • Billy123
    Hi chicken slayer have uninstalled yes lost booster didn’t have many so no problems there all my lives have gone back to 0 started back at 2000 and something so happy days but still no beans and I also replayed to the accept all button for you just need to get my beans back an will be well happy 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?