Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ozarklipripper006 said: Thanks for trying to help me figure this out @mysticalmysty @Elsa @Chicken_Slayer ! I'm sure it'll get resolved somehow
ozarklipripper006 said: That’s what I’m trying to do. I want to uninstall and reinstall the game but I’m trying to ensure my game will be saved. I’m positive of my passwords. All apps are up to date. I’m connected to kingdom on CCfriends and on CC soda saga. I sent an email to support (king) and I still haven’t been playing my FarmHeroes because it’s still saying I’m not connected to the internet (progress won’t be saved)