How do I connect my app games to my king care account? I’m trying to save my progress and uninstall

Options
ozarklipripper006
ozarklipripper006 Posts: 7 Level 2
The app keeps saying I’m not connected to my internet. WiFi is full and fine. I’d like to uninstall and then reinstall the app. To do so they say to register in the kingdom ( I’m not creating a Facebook account just to save this game) and my FarmHeroes progress can be backed up.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @ozarklipripper006 Welcome to the community. If you preferred to save your game thru King, first  you have to create King account and just follow this steps https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back :)
  • ozarklipripper006
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @mysticalmysty I followed the link and read the instructions, however the game I'm having the issue with is Farm Heroes Saga and the in-game settings menu doesn't have or show a kingdom link. Also, I am connected on my other apps.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi again @ozarklipripper006 if you go to main page of your game click on that yellow circle on the bottom left, and bring to next page from there click on King logo  ( the one on the left ) instead of Facebook then you can start log in with your King account ( that you already created before). Actually one of our superstar @Elsa had a video tutorial for that https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/248781/a-superstar-guide-to-tips-tricks-and-candy-treats#latest  I hope this one help
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @azarklipripper006, I just opened Farm Heroes and you can connect to the Kingdom from there.  Are you playing on a mobile device?  I just took 2 print screens with my phone but I am on my computer so once it comes into my mail here I will reopen the thread and continue this message.

Ok I'm back now.  Below are 2 print screens and they were taken with my phone.  Click on the settings button which is located on the bottom left of the game.  Then the first box will open up and can you see the Kingdom logo?  Click on that and then the second box will open asking you to register with an email or log in if you have an account.  Since you already have a Kingdom account click on the LOG IN button. 

• ozarklipripper006
    Options
    Well @Elsa I attempted that yesterday and took screenshots, here’s what it’s showing me. The bottom photo shows no king link icon.. the top photo (when I try to connect in CC saga) shows this response after I’ve entered the correct password.
  • ozarklipripper006
    Options
    A Kingdom conundrum, haha.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Oh wow!  I never saw that before.  I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who is another Superstar and perhaps she can find another solution for you.  She is the chicken slayer of Farm Heroes!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi, just out on interest are you entering the password in there for the king.com site, it the password for this site? As they are two different sites. 
    I'm late to the party but have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and seeing if it appears? 
  • ozarklipripper006
    Options
    That’s what I’m trying to do. I want to uninstall and reinstall the game but I’m trying to ensure my game will be saved. I’m positive of my passwords. All apps are up to date. I’m connected to kingdom on CCfriends and on CC soda saga. I sent an email to support (king) and I still haven’t been playing my FarmHeroes because it’s still saying I’m not connected to the internet (progress won’t be saved)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    That’s what I’m trying to do. I want to uninstall and reinstall the game but I’m trying to ensure my game will be saved. I’m positive of my passwords. All apps are up to date. I’m connected to kingdom on CCfriends and on CC soda saga. I sent an email to support (king) and I still haven’t been playing my FarmHeroes because it’s still saying I’m not connected to the internet (progress won’t be saved)
    If progress was lost it can be restored but you would lose boosters. It might be worth asking the community manager for advice as I get why you don’t want to reinstall..I’m sorry for all the backwards and forwards...going to pass it over now. Thank you so much for your patience with us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?