Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi emisce! 👋
Sorry for the long wait. Took some time to locate the beans but you should see them in your account soon.
Don't forget to keep the game connected online - this will make sure all your beans will be backed in case something happens to your mobile device.
Hi again @emisce I will remind him so he can see it. Please be patient, they have a lot of work around. Thank you.
I am still waiting, where are my magical beans? Sincerely I am going to uninstall the game, it’s frustrating. :(
Ok. Thanks.
Hi @emisce and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As far as I know, the magic beans should not just dissapear like that. I will tag our Community Manager @MarkHawk so he can look into your account and tell you what is happening. He is busy in the office but he will reach you as soon as he can. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗