Farm Heroes Saga 2410

Options
Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
Farm Heroes Saga 2410 is proving impossible, even using a helper and six shovels/spades each time I get no further than 20 rockets. I must have played it 50 times at least. I've tried each helper, and they are each as useless as each other, though the igniter is marginally more helpful. 

I'm using up thousands of beans that aren't being replaced, all my 'Farm Friends' seem to have dropped out of the game but not removed the app, therefore I'm getting little support there. 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Eggcracker :waving:

The igniter is indeed the best helper for this level although I normally prefer to play levels without helpers (they can sometimes mess up my strategy)

You'll find other players here in the community that have completed the level. You might get a bit of help and inspiration on how the level can be completed if you ask  :) This thread also have some general ideas.

Don't forget that you can connect the game to Kingdom instead of Facebook. Kingdom has a large player base and you'll get help with lives and road blocks much faster there.
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    I play on both King and via Facebook, this level is being played by me on King.com.

(it's complicated, lost a password at one time, but it's good when I'm stuck on one game as I can play the other  =))

Is king.com kingdom?

According to king.com I have many friends, but most no longer play, just their avatars remain. What happens is they stop playing but keep the app, so most of my friends are no help to me. 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Yup, King.com = Kingdom  =)

I'm also using King.com to play and I've added as well as replaced several players over the years. On Facebook I'm locked down to my friends list but on King.com I can add players from the entire community. You'll still be able to receive lives and road help from players even though they are not on your friend list  :)
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    How do I add/replace friends on King, I don't know anyone personally to have their e-mail addresses ? =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?