Hello, when is Farm Heroes updated with new levels ?

irinapttririnapttr Posts: 1
edited May 22 in Discussions
I made all 2515 levels , i downloaded the new version

Answers

• irinapttririnapttr Posts: 1
    When its updating new levels ? I made all of them ! 
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi there irinapttr! Welcome to our Farm Heroes community :waving:

Impressive that you have completed all current levels in Farm Heroes πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ₯‡βœ¨
    The game studio is working on new levels and they will be available soon. I don't have the specific date for the release but I suggest you check your app store for updates  :)

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• EggcrackerEggcracker Posts: 16 ✭✭
    My page says growing new levels (just finished 2530), how and when do I get these levels on my laptop? I have no idea what to do next :3
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,276 Superstar
    Hi @Eggcracker they are normally released every two weeks (often on Tuesday)so keep checking! :)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    We have met online before, I'm playing also via Facebook. Got the idea of waiting now =) , it's just that when I'm stuck on my FB game I can switch to my King game, and visa versa. On 2375 on FB, and waiting on 2545 on King. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment  :)  
    Ooooh sneaky :D  
    I didn't realise the levels were so different on FB v the kingdom so I am going to do some digging as I am sure there are FB players on the 2545+ levels. 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Still waiting, you'd think they would have grown by now with all this rain  ;)
    Yes you would have although they might have rotted. 
    According to the CM the new episode has opened from 2486 on FB, going to double check though,

• homaabasihomaabasi Posts: 1
    Hello
    How can I have next levels after level 565? It says coming soon... 
    Hi @homaabasi and welcome to our farmtastic community!
    If your game is only showing 565 levels, you need to go over to your app store and check for updates. There are a lot more levels than that now so I am sure once you update they will all show. Let us know if they don't! :)