Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
QueenB said: @Dirty_Nurse Let me check this out for you and once I hear back, I'll let you know 😉
merpet said: Hi, 3 Stars are possible ob Level 1221. Die shovels to activate the first 3 seeds, use lots of (+1) boosters to increase goods values and tractors to harvest rows. Will Work with at least 7 Moves left. Made it with 138k points.brMerpet
Chicken Slayer said: Fingers crossed because there is another one as well earlier that they changed and they made it a ton harder. But I know its not overly deliberate, they just need to find a balance.
Chicken Slayer said: @MarkHawk no, 1221 isn't doable. Slime and rancid. I don't have a video since it was changed as I couldn't even get one star again. I didn't get 3 Stars on 1326 either, another rancid..nor on 1386. The rancid ones have been getting harder and harder. I even used companions on one of them and I hate using them. Sorry I can't be more positive, but I am positive that Mark will pass feedback over for us and maybe one day they will change it
MarkHawk said: Hi there unwashed nurse I'm not sure about level 1386 but 1221 and 1326 should be doable. Are you going for 3 stars for all levels?