Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Is it possible to get 3 stars on levels 1221, 1326, and 1386?

Dirty_Nurse
Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
As per the title, I’m wondering if it’s possible to get 3 stars on these levels.  Even using the plus 5 moves booster and not using a single move I only get two stars, this must be an oversight of some kind.  Does anyone have all three stars on any of these levels?

Best Answer

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 3 Stars are possible ob Level 1221. Die shovels to activate the first 3 seeds, use lots of (+1) boosters to increase goods values and tractors to harvest rows. Will Work with at least 7 Moves left. Made it with 138k points.
    br
    Merpet

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi there unwashed nurse :waving:

I'm not sure about level 1386 but 1221 and 1326 should be doable. Are you going for 3 stars for all levels?
  • Dirty_Nurse
    MarkHawk said:
    Hi there unwashed nurse :waving:

I'm not sure about level 1386 but 1221 and 1326 should be doable. Are you going for 3 stars for all levels?
    Yes and these are the only levels I still need. The last time I tried a year or so ago the total moves on these levels still hadn’t changed so I didn’t bother wasting what little gold bars I have left.  With treasure mill not appearing anymore it’s impossible to get more.  Do you know if these levels were changed to add more moves recently? 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @MarkHawk no, 1221 isn't doable. Slime and rancid. I don't have a video since it was changed as I couldn't even get one star again. 

I didn't  get 3 Stars on 1326 either, another rancid..nor on 1386. The rancid ones have been getting harder and harder. I even used companions on one of them and I hate using them. Sorry I can't be more positive, but I am positive that Mark will pass feedback over for us and maybe one day they will change it :D 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    @MarkHawk no, 1221 isn't doable. Slime and rancid. I don't have a video since it was changed as I couldn't even get one star again. 

I didn't  get 3 Stars on 1326 either, another rancid..nor on 1386. The rancid ones have been getting harder and harder. I even used companions on one of them and I hate using them. Sorry I can't be more positive, but I am positive that Mark will pass feedback over for us and maybe one day they will change it :D 
    Oh, no worries, I appreciate your response!  I tried a few times to go back and get three stars on them since they were released but each time found them impossible.  I just recently joined the forums here so I figured I’d ask about these levels as you guys are pretty quick to respond.  Hopefully the studio is able to update them appropriately as it seems like it would be a fairly simple fix.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Fingers crossed because there is another one as well earlier that they changed and they made it a ton harder. But I know its not overly deliberate, they just need to find a balance. :)
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Fingers crossed because there is another one as well earlier that they changed and they made it a ton harder. But I know its not overly deliberate, they just need to find a balance. :)
    Do you happen to know if there has been an update to these levels yet?  I posted on the pyramid solitaire saga page about this very same type of problem and the issue was rectified immediately, I’m hoping for the same result here.  Since the Treasure Mill feature hasn’t been available in months I have no way of getting enough gold bars and boosters to risk yet another failed attempt at these levels even with perfect gameplay using no actual moves.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Dirty_Nurse Let me check this out for you and once I hear back, I'll let you know 😉
  • merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 3 Stars are possible ob Level 1221. Die shovels to activate the first 3 seeds, use lots of (+1) boosters to increase goods values and tractors to harvest rows. Will Work with at least 7 Moves left. Made it with 138k points.
    br
    Merpet

• Dirty_Nurse
    merpet said:
    br
    Merpet

Thanks for replying and letting me know this!  It must have been changed drastically because I think I had around 225000 points for the level and it was still giving me 2 stars.  I’ll try this as soon as I can and will update this thread to confirm.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    QueenB said:
    @Dirty_Nurse Let me check this out for you and once I hear back, I'll let you know 😉
    Hey, just wanted to update this thread to confirm that the levels were indeed changed so as to be able to obtain three stars now.  Thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?