Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.
I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.
I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid here in the Community, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. Rest assured I've passed your feedback onto the Studio.