Level 2530

jinakijinaki Posts: 8
Hi. I have reached 2530 level, and the game is over. I am waiting for weeks for new levels. Are you looking to create more???

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• farmboyfarmboy Posts: 1
    why is the game Locked at level 2530 ?
  • BOULNOISBOULNOIS Posts: 1
    bloquΓ© au 2530 , super nous sommes tous bloquΓ©s.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    Hi @BOULNOIS and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. Please use English as it is the rule of this Community. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • jinakijinaki Posts: 8
    Hi @jinaki @farmboy and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Congratulations, guys! You are amazing as you both have reached the top πŸ€— New levels should be there soon. While waiting, you can revisit some old levels or enjoy other games you like. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ“
    So, can you explain me why game tells me that I am on a race, and some people is alredy at level 2535??? I wanna play, and I am waiting for weeks.
    Hi again @jinaki Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using to play this game? Here is what is happening. Android and iOS stores require permissions for releasing new levels and Windows does not. Therefore, Windows players are always a little bit ahead with levels comparing to Android and iOS players. That's why you see players with more levels than you. I hope this helps you understand. Have a great day 😊

Hi again @jinaki Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using to play this game? Here is what is happening. Android and iOS stores require permissions for releasing new levels and Windows does not. Therefore, Windows players are always a little bit ahead with levels comparing to Android and iOS players. That's why you see players with more levels than you. I hope this helps you understand. Have a great day 😊
    Well, I have already reached 2345. Waiting again...
    2545 I mean
    Hi. Can you let me know when new levels are ready? Thanks
    Hi again @jinaki I am mot sure when new levels are released. I will tag our friend @Chicken Slayer as I am sure she knows this πŸ˜‰

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,249 Superstar
    Hi, the last ones were out last week. They come out fortnightly so should be out next week. 
    If you are getting through them quickly, have you tried not using boosters for the challenge? 

Win gold. tell the witches which level you are on

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,249 Superstar
    HI, we should now be on 2625 across all platforms so if you have no new levels @jinaki it sounds like you are needing to update. Don't rely on the updates, go to the app store and check there :) 

Win gold. tell the witches which level you are on

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Well I have updated the game in my device, and still blocked at 2565.
    Well, I have reached 2560 level, and its locked again. I do not understand. I have update my device, and I see people playing higher levels several days before I got unlocked. And you tell me 2625 levels? Cant understand
    jinaki said:
    Well I have updated the game in my device, and still blocked at 2565.
    2545 I mean