Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Companions

Options
Sandra1
Sandra1 Posts: 8 Level 2
I am on level 1344 and all my companions have disappeared! I have previously sent over 20 emails/messages and no one has responded! Please help? 

Best Answer

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Sandra1😃

Is it just on this level that the companions is missing or have you checked previous played levels as well? 

• QueenB
    Options
    Me again 😜

Can you check the level again and see if your companions is back? If you have the game app open already, close it , open it again and check level 1344.

Let me know if it worked 🙌
  • Sandra1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi there, 
    All of the companions I have accumulated since I started from level 1 have disappeared! Screenshot won't upload properly and now the screenshot won't delete from the message! I've attached 4 photos, hopefully they'll open
  • QueenB
    Options
    That's strange 🧐 I've just checked your game records and you should have them....

Can you do me favor and get back to me with a screenshot of the Farm Club showing the companion list? Make sure you scroll down the list to check if all companions are missing as the ones that is not collected yet, seams to appear on top first.

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Sandra1
    Options
    Here is the screen shot upper most! Must be a glitch or something as the others wouldn't send! 
  • QueenB
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Got the screenshots, thanks :)

Can you scroll all the way down to the end of the list and see if there are any companions left? We think they might be showing on the bottom of the list. 
  • Sandra1
    Options
    These are the only one's that are available! If you look at my past progress and accumulation of stars there should be approximately 70% of companions, not 8!
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok, I've passed this on to the studio and as soon as I have a reply, I'll let you know 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?