Honey Pot

Mamis
Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
How to collect honey pot if I have no level released?  How do I help my team?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Mamis we're trying to find out some info on this :) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    This is a new feature that just got released and runs for days and it will keep running so that everybody gets a chance to complete it. It's not easy pleasing everybody but we do try our best 😉 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Mamis said:
    How to collect honey pot if I have no level released?  How do I help my team?

No worries about helping a “team”.  The “teammates” provided are only computer-generated bots so don’t worry about helping them out.  I think King has designed these absurd “team” features on their single-player games in the hopes that players spend money in order to feel like they are contributing to something.
  • Mamis
    Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,545 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Mamis! Hope you are finding your way in our Community 🙂

I have to oppose with @Dirty_Nurse here in this contest... because I too have “Honey Pot” challenge and none of my team are bots!  I have this similar feature in 3 other King games I play and all of them are Human too.  

Yes, it is true that we do not get active team members every time in our challenge.  It is OK for me as long as I try my best and reach a goal and win a prize.
    On top of that, we are not doing anything extra for this special feature.... we are just logging into the game & play the levels, which is what we do every day — and for doing this, King is rewarding some points with “Honey Pot” feature.

In your case, you will play when you receive new levels and gain points — 3 points for 3 stars / 5 points for winning Super Hard Levels and some extra points after finishing an episode, also 1 point for everyday login... you must be doing this anyway to collect your daily bonus.  To answer your initial question, you have helped the provided team with those 15 points (the challenge stays for 15 days) :+1:

Hope this clarifies your question a bit!!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening 😊
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I really love this honey pot feature 🥰
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Please elaborate on why you love this awful feature.  My “teammates” all have less points than me and in fact three of them have 3 points combined after 12 of 14 days. What’s worse is that I am at the max level with three stars on each so I can’t even contribute to this fake “team”.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Dirty_Nurse its not a fake team as @Pummy Raj  did mention. They are made up of random players but unfortunately it sounds like you have been matched with people who are either not playing or not able to pass levels easily.
    Unfortunately on BW3 players will likely be saying the same about me in that contest as I have teammates but only have time to log on and collect the daily reward most days. 

• demerybgmail
    demerybgmail Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please elaborate on why you love this awful feature.  My “teammates” all have less points than me and in fact three of them have 3 points combined after 12 of 14 days. What’s worse is that I am at the max level with three stars on each so I can’t even contribute to this fake “team”.
    I’ve been paired with the same team 3-4 times and the outcome is always very similar to this🤬
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Dirty_Nurse @demerybgmail I know sometimes the team up event it won’t always good on our favor but see it as the positive side, there’s always at least 2-3 active players on the team that always contribute, and all the feedback about the possibility to change our team has been brought up to the studio, hopefully soon will be able to switch out teammate 🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?