Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game playing on mobile but not IPad

Kazzawazza
Kazzawazza Posts: 14 Level 2
Hi

Since I installed the game on my mobile, it’s frozen and stopped working on IPad.  

I am stuck at level 1255 on IPad but I am on 1258 on my mobile.  Do I delete the game from my mobile or from IPad to keep level 1258 and my daily boosters?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Kazzawazza

Here are the screenshots from my iPad...

1) Game with both King account & Facebook synced 👇👇

2) Screenshot when I have disconnected from Facebook... did you notice the King icon?  👇👇

** In the picture you showed (on July 7th), it appears that there is NO Internet connection either!!!  I am saying this by looking at the Blue gift box in left top corner!!  

Till now, I have faced this issue only with Facebook... but never heard it affecting Kingdom account too 😲😲

By looking at this, I strongly believe “Deleting & Reinstalling” the game App will definitely help... but you will be loosing all your stocked up boosters and they will not be reimbursed ☹️

What would you like to do?  Do you want go with the Re-installation or wait what @QueenB says!!

Looking forward to hear from you again!  Hope the issue will be fixed soon in your game!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?