Games not connecting to internet

Options

Answers

• HareBrainedIdeas
    HareBrainedIdeas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi
    My game simply won’t connect to the internet. My internet is fine. I keep getting the WiFi symbol with the red cross
    It won’t allow me to sign in to King or FB, so I cannot delete the game or risk losing my progress.
    I have hard reset my phone, I have deleted and reinstalled FB, I have cleared my cache! 
    I am on the app via IOS
    Please help!
  • pandac
    pandac Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    It’s been days and I keep getting the no internet connection.  I don’t want to uninstall and lose progress and all my boosters.  Today noticed that I actually did lose all my boosters but maintain the level????? Help

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    pandac said:
    It’s been days and I keep getting the no internet connection.  I don’t want to uninstall and lose progress and all my boosters.  Today noticed that I actually did lose all my boosters but maintain the level????? Help

Unfortunately when the games do certain updates it can cause data to be lost, so King recommend that you don't save too many boosters for this reason. The boosters are saved to your device so you can use them offline, so if your device has an issue in updating, the code vanishes.
    Are you on apple too or android?
  • pandac
    Options
    So I still don’t have internet connection and noticed that I lost ALL my boosters the other day! What the heck? If I uninstall will I loose all my coins too?  Because if I do I really don’t feel like continuing to play .......
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    You shouldn't lose your coins BUT if you contacted the team, they would be able to see whats going on and reinstate them if they were lost due to that. 
    I get the red x when its not connected to Facebook or the Kingdom. But if nobody adds a screenshot we cannot confirm if it is that or not :(

• pandac
    Options
    Screenshot here 
  • pandac
    Options
    When you say contact the team who am I supposed to be contacting exactly 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
  • pandac
    Options
    Ok so I should uninstall and see if that fixes it?  And if I lose all my coins you guys will re-instating it?
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    If you have clicked on the 3 lines and tried to connect and it refuses to, I would try to be honest. And yes, if your coins don't come back (although they should) you can contact the support team as we cannot do that part here. 
    I would normally make sure you are logged in either to Facebook or the Kingdom, however you normally do, before you take that step to make sure progress is saved but as you cannot connect, save that screenshot :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?