Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8
Remember to connect the game app to your King account so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.
QueenB said: Apologies for the delay @Tonya_Scanlon!I've spoken to the King.com team and they haven't found any issues with the server and they haven't received any similar reports. They've also tested this as did I, but we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Have you by any chance tried a different browser? Can you also try adding a new picture and see if that sticks?
PummyRaj said: Hello @Tonya_Scanlon Hope you are having a nice weekend! I am very sorry for the late reply The reason for @QueenB being not getting back to you is they had a long weekend and hence, they were out of office from Wednesday. That's why, she did not had a chance to check your post! Since, I have tagged here in my post, she will be able to get back to you after coming back on Monday! Very sorry about the inconvenience this might have caused and Thank you very much for patiently waiting for the response 🙏🏻