Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes says no internet connection even though I have connection

Naia
Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
I unfortunately did the update (Farm Heroes 5.30.5) on my iphone 7 running IOS 13.3 and now Farm Heroes will not connect to the internet.  All my other king games are fine after updating.  I have restarted my phone, offloaded the data and redownloaded the app.  Still will not connect.  Is this a known issue? Ideally, I would like to save my progress and retain all the boosters. beans, and gold bars that I have accumulated; but when I put in my information for my King account, it says "There was a connection error. Please try again in a bit."  Which makes sense since there is a red X next to the wifi symbol. Also, interestingly, the icons for all my other king games have a winter theme but this update of Farm heroes does not, which seems odd.  QueenB helped me with a similar error about a year ago and was able to restore all my items but it would be great if there was a fix easier than that. Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Naia
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You already realize, that you have not posted your problem in the correct thread.😊There are different threads for each game in the community. You can find the door to every game by going to the home page.
    You don't have to repost anyway. We'll send your post to the right place.

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. There may also be problems for various reasons. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    I moved the thread here to the Farm Heroes Saga pages!
  • Naia
    @Crazy Cat Lad and @Sukanta_Biswas Thank you for helping by moving my post to the right place.  When QueenB had me delete and reinstall last time this happened, she asked me to send screen shots of my boosters, beans, and bars and was able to restore them.  Can you do this for me?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Naia
    I am so glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. There was a time in the community when we were able to do this but at this point some rules have changed. That is why it is not possible to return your lost boosters.😂
    Don't worry, because you can get a lot out of the community,Keep an eye on the Competitions, there are fun, badges and gold bars waiting for you.🤗
  • Naia
    @Sukanta_Biswas  Sorry to hear there is no longer a way to help people when it is the game update that has caused a problem that can't be corrected without a hard reboot.  So my problem has not been resolved.  I guess I can only hope that the next update can correct this problem.  And I'm disappointed that losing all my boosters is crying tears funny to you...
  • Kirkcollm77
    Kirkcollm77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I deleted and re-installed and still cannot get connected to the internet. I also restarted my Amazon fire. 
  • Kirkcollm77
    Kirkcollm77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Should say, that I can use other King games just not this one. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Should say, that I can use other King games just not this one. 
    Show me a screenshot of your game problem.😊 
  • Naia
    @Kirkcollm77 That’s my fear...that a loss of everything isn’t going to fix the problem. It was less risky in the past when someone would help you restore what you lost but I guess they don’t do that anymore. Hope you can get yours working since you did the reinstall. I’m hoping the next update fixes mine. 
  • CorgiLady2
    CorgiLady2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am having issues connecting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?