Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Can we get an update on when the unlimited booster bug will be fixed -

Options
Jpneslyg
Jpneslyg Posts: 3 Newbie
Can we get an update on when the unlimited booster bug will be fixed - I have had this problem for over a week  ( PC farm saga) exactly how others have described it  - always have one of every booster left no matter how many times I use them. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,695 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Jpneslyg, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are also having the "Unlimited Boosters" issue in your game!! 

Unfortunately, we do not have any update about this issue yet!!  But, I will inquire with the Farm Heroes In-charge and ask if they have any news about it!! 

But, till you hear from one of the Community people, please keep an eye on this main thread where other players are posting their comments about --->  "Unlimited Boosters Issue"

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this thread now, as the team would like to keep all the comments in a single place.  

Please click on the link above (the one in Green Fonts) to head to the thread.  And tap on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of the screen. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?