last 3 rewards and companions

Options
Normam
Normam Posts: 1 Newbie

why can i not unlock the last 3 companions i have all the rest except the last 3 with question marks on them so i can not get the last 3 rewards whats up

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

This is normal ... no more companion after that ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,453 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Normam Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

The Companion levels stopped at level #1110 and there are no more levels as of now to unlock new Companions!

The Farm Team knows about the ? in the Farm Club, as well as about the quest "unlock new companions"!!

Hopefully, we will see those last 3 (or even more) companions in near future! Till now, the team has been working on various tasks and glitches that were interrupting the game.

So, once this Corona virus scare is over and when they are back in their office, they might work on it hopefully!

Hope this clarifies! Please post back if you have further questions, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day!

Please stay Safe and Warm 😷

• JDevils
    JDevils Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 1160 (or around there). For the past 4 days, there have been special windows offering boosters that are centered around the Corona Virus. The first one was for Nurse Nancy and 3 color collector (dog) boosters were offered. I clicked the "thanks" bar and nothing happened. The next day I was offered 3 Tractor boosters. Day 3 was the rainbow seed color collector booster. Today I was offered another 3 tractor boosters for "line workers". I have sent messages each day and the admin at King refuse to answer my question, help me or give me the boosters that I am due. I am not asking for anything free, just what they TOLD ME I would get. A dozen boosters would really help me move on. Anyone else at this level experiencing this? I am struggling to move forward and have made purchases, but these particular boosters are mine to use and I cannot use them. Thanks!

• Tumeka1979
    Tumeka1979 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm trying to unlock the last three bonuses under the farm club to no avail.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?