Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I think it's great if you could earn gold bars in the game.
- Like a level challenge. -
That you would have the gold bars to continue playing.
What do you think?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Spinnifix
Thanks for posting your idea! This is something that had been suggested in the community before we had an idea section and the studio has already started testing something along the lines of your idea.
Just like @piaandersson mentioned, there is a new event that is being tested here so if all goes well, we will have something to look forward to in the future 😉
Great Idea
Voted 🗳
I voted for this idea. Every King.com game should offer some way to win gold bars in the game. Special challenges would be a good way to achieve that.
Good! Vote up
It might be that they already have started testing, so we can earn goldbars in the game by a challenge. It was for the first time yesterday a goldbar challenge/rush. It need some fixing to works, but if the fix the problem and let it come regular (like one a week or one evry two weeks) we can earn gold. But you have my vote.
And for me I don´t want it in the regular levels because they are hard to finish. So for me it´s better to have the kind they started testing. That one everyone have a chance to finish.
Link to the thread about the goldbar challenge/rush.
https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/295682/gold-rush-challenge/p1
Thanks for tagging me @Lim
I haved voted @Spinnifix 👍 Let's hear what the Studio has to say ☺
@Lim tks for tagging me.
@Spinnifix voted, hoping that Studio could think about it.
Thanks for your tagging me and I agree this idea! @Spinnifix 👍
I will tagging active Farm Heroes Players to vote this idea :
@Sukanta_Biswas, @RobinCorte, @RegalRenz, @BQN537, @caambuj, @candycrushinit, @imabearnut, @GranBarb, @mysticalmysty, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @encantes, @kiara_wael, @MountainMom, @gr33n3y3z, @piaandersson, and @stan1981
What do you think this idea?
@firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @Chicken_Slayer @Rancid @wafercookieflippers @Lim