Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I've seen others ask this question and wonder if there is a fix yet? I had over 200K beans and they are now all gone. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dear welcome to our community
Please Clean Cache files of your device after this Reboot It.
Log in Again It will be fixed.
Through Facebook itself. Where are companions?
Make sure companions are switched off too, they can eat through them!
Play on a pc app or through Facebook itself?
Is there any other way as I really don't want to lose all of my cached information for every other site I use frequently?
@craigisrex
Please try this options below to resolve this issue:
First clear the cache,cookies, temp. files.
Try to disconnect the game app from Facebook or King account and close the game app. Wait 2 mnts open the game and try to login again.
Let me know
π€
I play from a PC. It's been saving my progress for years.
@craigisrex Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community π π π
I'm sorry to hear that you have an issue losting magic beans. May I ask if you play from pc or mobile?
Did you reinstall the game or change the device?
Did you register with an account to save your progress?
I'm waiting for your reply, please type in the comment box given below and use @ before nickname.
Many thanks π€π€π€π€