The BULL - how do I make the bull turn or hit the target?

stressfarmfun
stressfarmfun Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Ok how do I make the bull turn or hit the target?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You have to combine next to and under the bull. What level are you at? You can enter your game and your level on the internet. This will give you lots of videos and tips !! I hope this helps!!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @stressfarmfun and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Bulls run against other blockers and will advance them for 1 or 2 stages, To initiate to run you have to match next to them. Poppy Flowers have only one stage and will disappear. Bulls remove the crospies on their way without scoring. Remember the Poppy flowers can be destroyed only from the bulls. The levels with bull sometimes are very hard you need exactly the right match to make the only useful bull run. If you have shovels they are very useful to remove crospies next to the bull.

My friend Spinnifix already well explained how to move into the Community, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask we are here to help you.

I wish a nice day! 🤩🤩😉🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

Thanks @Spinnifix and @encantes for helping out our lovely new bee 🤩

Welcome @stressfarmfun 🤗

I'm adding a tutorial here to help visualize... So which level are you currently on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?