edited October 2020 in Support

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

Best Answer

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,816 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊

@kiara_wael or @Sukanta_Biswas or @bearwithme

Have a nice day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,816 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see Bearwithme the Superstar has answered to players that I hope you can understand to read it :

Are you referring to events in the Community or in the Farm Heroes game? Not everyone gets the same events in their game, but you can see what events are currently in your game by clicking on the icon circled below:

And then it opens up a screen that shows you what events you currently have (in my case - none)

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,753 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to Our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?