🌞Farm Pass Summer Season Now Live! 🤽‍♂️🏸🌞 HERE!
👩‍🌾 Become the Farmer of the Month in the Community!🌞😎 HERE!
🥕Join the Cropsie Challenge Tournament & Win Gold Bars and Badges 🥇🥈🥉 HERE!
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌶
👫 Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

Swap Booster

Jared_ButtryJared_Buttry Posts: 258 Level 3

It would be awesome!

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Jared_ButtryJared_Buttry Posts: 258 Level 3
    edited November 2020

Is there going to be a new booster called the swap that moves crops or elements over? The swap moves the left most egg over to the right. I’m on level 3661, that’s throwing me fits due to cracked eggs falling in random places.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 48,254 Diamond Diaries Moderator

It's very great idea! You can click here to create your idea (Swap Booster) that I hope they agree this idea. 😊👍

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • encantesencantes Posts: 2,265 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2020

Yes voted @Jared_Buttry may I have more details for your 💡?

😉😉🤗🤗🤗

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 1,709 Level 5

Hello @Jared_Buttry,

I am not aware of plans to introduce a "swap" booster. However, please post your idea in the "Ideas" section of the Farm Heroes Saga game page as suggested by @Diamond Lim above. This will give players the chance to cast a vote for your idea. Lots of votes for the idea may get the attention of the developers -- they have responded to many user-submitted ideas. You are making great progress on your map. Keep up the great farming!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.