Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
Hi everyone.
Those animal companions(controlled by AI)sometimes did the wrong decisions so that we may lose the game.๐ฟ๐๐ฌCan't we decide where their power used if needed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your support.I know both of you are nice.๐ฅฐ
Great, I agree with your idea, I voted
Voted and yes you are right
If I lose a level because my silly move,I will think "it is my mistake,just try again" and don't want to complain more about that.But if I lose because of "random power",I will blane them for it and feel furstrated.
This idea is not inspired by myself.This is what I saw in the Play Store on rates of this game and did some modify.It is up to you to like it or not.๐คทโโ๏ธ
We can decide which companion we use before we start playing a level.. we know it will fulfill its role however it sees fit, if you don't like how it works then you don't need to use it. I rarely use companions anyway.
Even humans make silly moves that lose the game..
At least I don't think so.๐
I do not agree with this idea. While it can be frustrating for the special Friends to use their power randomly on the board, that is part of the challenge. The game gives us boosters that can be used to target specific areas on the board, so this idea seems redundant with them.
@encantes @MountainMom @Rancid
Can you please tag some players to see this?