Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Elwi and a warm Welcome in this Community π π π π π π
I'm sorry but here in the Community we use to speak in English, may I ask you to re-post your comment in English? If you want you can use a translator!
May I suggest you to check this link here in FHS Community, uou have the chance to partecipate at contests, challenges and win boosters or gold bars:Farm's Contests
If you need more support or tips don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you.ππ
Have a super day ππΊβ
Sorry bu I've to close this thread.