Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Why is Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush saga not available in Guyana for android? Can you please do something?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Devina1298 π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear that Farm Heroes Saga is not available in your area!!
Did you try to download the game through "Google Play Store" on your Android phone? Please click on this link and see if it lets you download --> Β Android: Google Play
Please let me know what happens when you try to install the game. If possible, please take couple of screenshots and post here. So that, I can inform our Farm Community In-charge what's happening!
To post back, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the blank comment box.
Talk to you soon.
Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ππ
Hi I have been playing Candy Crush since 2013, I have been back in Guyana since 2017. Many persons play the game here but it's not available in our play store. I have no access to my accumulated Gold bars, so I lose game progress. We can't even make in app purchases here. I see this was reported some years ago. Why hasn't it been updated?? It's unfair
We are sorry to hear you cannot download the game in your country π
At King, we work very hard to release our games in as many countries as possible. At the moment, though, Iβm sorry to share that our games are unavailable in your country.
Please feel free to keep an eye on the App Store to keep up to date with any changes.
Hi yes I tried to download the game through Google play store, but it's not available.