(ENDED) ✨✨Special contest!! Bubblers and Farmers unite ✨✨

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,487 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited September 2022 in Contests

👩‍🌾🧙‍♀️Welcome to the Farmblers contest! 🧙‍♀️👩‍🌾

We are holding a joint contest between the Farm Heroes and Bubble Witch communities for the first time!

If you don't play one of the games, now is the perfect time to visit your app store and download it 😁

✨✨How do we take part?

Choose a level and play one in both Farm Heroes AND Bubble witch 3.

Write the score down from both levels, and the difference between the two scores is your final answer.

(For example. my scores were: Farm Heroes: 300000 And Bubble witch: 46765

300000 - 46765 = 253,235

My answer would be 253, 235)

Then we need you to go to THIS THREAD and post your score and screenshots of the level from both games.

✨✨ Rules

A level from BOTH games must be played; you cannot just play the level in one game.

To qualify, screenshots and the final score must be posted together in the correct thread.

Screenshots must be marked, so we know they are yours

Try and get the highest score possible to win!

Any levels except tutorial levels can be played (bubbles are 19, 34, 49, 73 and 93 )

Final score must not be over 999,995

✨✨ Prizes!

The winner's badge and 50 gold bars will be given to players with the highest scores in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!

The winner's badge and 25 gold bars will be given to players in positions 6 and 11 in the list of the final scores!

This badge will be given to EVERYONE who takes part 😁

And to go along with that, we are also awarding 3 random players from each game 3 boosters. Farm Heroes players will get 3 egg cracker boosters each 😁 and BWS boosters will be 3 Rainbow Rush Boosters❗️ (it would be a good idea to post which game you would prefer boosters in with your final score)

⏳⏳ Duration

You have until 17:00 CEST (16:00 BST) Monday 12th September to participate!

Terms and Conditions here.

We hope you have fun with @johamilton and me @Lady_Choo 🧙‍♀️👩‍🌾✨✨

Not got a community account? Sign up here to take part!

Download the game from the following App Stores:
Google Play HERE
Apple App Store HERE
Microsoft Store HERE

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?