Missing announcement of the winner

Options
Utopiaso
Utopiaso Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi FHS administrator, please find the below contest which has been ended in early Dec., but both result has not been announced. Also, the "reply" function for both contests has been deactivated which I cannot notify PummyRaj. Kindly assist.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,278 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Mia @Utopiaso πŸ€—

How are you doing? It has been a while since I saw you in the Farm!!

Yes! Both those contests were finished couple of weeks ago. But, I did not have a chance to choose the winners and give the names to send out the prizes.

I have been very busy with my personal life and in Farm, I am running this contest right now --> Farm Advent Calendar. All of the Farmers that have participated will receive gifts everyday. It has been taking a long time for that contest and I am not able to spend time to choose the winners in the contests you chose. I will be free after Tuesday and have more time in my hands. I assure you that winners will be choses next week. Please bear with me until thenπŸ™

** Please try to take part in this contest --> Farm Advent Calendar...

There are new tasks each day, all the tasks has prizes and everybody will win🀩🌟 Currently, 17th day task is running and it will be available for 13 more hours. Later, it will be a new task and new prize.

Thank you! See you around and please let me know if you have any more questions ❀️

P.S: Did I remember your name right or was I completely wrong?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?