Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I am on an Iphone 13 pro and I have connection with all other games except farm heros?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Molly @Molly_Osborneπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to know that you are having the connection issue in your game!!
This is not new and it is not you either!! The Harvest Rush feature itself is having this issue and the Farm Studio team were investigating it.
I need few details for my clarification please!!
Do you have the Harvest Rush event right now in your game? Or did you take those screenshots few days ago?
The reason I am asking this is, "Farm Tournament" event is running at present! Don't you have that event in your game?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend aheadπ
Using mobile app on samsung s21
Hello @cstoopsπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your game!!
Is it popping up when you try to collect the Daily Bonus reward OR the Harvest Rush reward OR any rewards and features?
Can you please show me a screenshot (or a couple) of the pop-ups that says you do not have connection?
** To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day π
Happy Holidaysπππ