Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have Farm Pass. To get Endless Chest contents, you need to collect 18 “paw prints”(?). I’ve been receiving them but now it won’t let me collect. I have 20 paw prints but it won’t give me the contents of the chest.
help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I will keep going then!
Hello @MyTaraGirl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
Happy Holidays 🎉🎄🎉🎄🎉
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Farm Pass - Endless Chest!! I have heard couple more complaints about same thing!!
One player told us that when they earned double the points (than the needed points), they were able to open the chest👍️means you will have to earn 36 points🤦
I will report your issue also. But, we will have to wait till January 1st week to hear back from any of the Farm game Studio team, as they all are off for the Holidays🎄