Connection error with Facebook all the time

merily
merily Posts: 116 Level 3
edited January 2023 in Discussions

Since the new platform was introduced we have errors with connecting FB all the time. What is enough is enough!!! Trying to login for hours with no success.

Please try to see what is the issue here. I am not sure if I am able to publish new discussion while offline but I will try because this is bearable.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023

Hi Merily @merily πŸ€—

When you said "new platform" -- did you mean the "new version" of this King Community?

With regards to Facebook connection error --> Having connection error only will affect your game play, but not posting any Discussions or participating in contests, etc., in the Community πŸ‘οΈ

I know that you play other King games too! How are they behaving? Do you see "connection issue" in other games too?

If you are having trouble and seeing the pop-up like "gateway error" and such, then you are having internet connection issues on the Community too. That means, we will have to check our Wi-Fi connection.

Oh! Forgot to add... Except for the issues with watching Ads, other players are not experiencing "Connection issues"! As of now, you are the only one that is experiencing the issue!!

Can you please tell me when you started experiencing this issue? And also, are you able to collect your Daily Reward, and rewards from special events, etc.,?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

I have had it too today on both iOS devices @PummyRaj I don't know how long its been there as I rarely play on them. I have the same screen though. None of my progress from w10 is saved on there either. I checked for updates too.

Its just come back finally.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

@merily just out of interest, you play on Facebook, have you checked permissions recently?

Close the game completely (background too)

You need to go to the menu then settings and privacy , choose the settings menu, under security selcect apps and websites and it will being up a list of everything connected to FB. Find Farm Heroes Saga and check its active. If it isn't, click to make it active. If it already is, you could try removing it from your Facebook. It won't delete all your data don't worry. Don't remove the Farm Heroes app from your device though.

Open the game and connect to Facebook, it should ask for permissions again. Click accept and see if it connects. It might not work but its always worth a try!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?