(ENDED) 🌺🌹BLOOM Flowers - WIN Goodies and Badge🌹🌺

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
edited March 2023 in Contests

Hello Lovely Farmers🤗

Hope you all have noticed that, today, a new event called "Blooming Tower" appeared in the game.

There are 9 Levels for us to play in the event with 🌺Lots of Flowers🌺 to bloom. Let's have fun with the event and win goodies

🌺What do you have to do?🌺

The most amount of flowers I have bloomed today were 28 🌺🌺🌺

🌸How many Flowers can you bloom🌸

Rules📜

1) Play any and all levels of the event - Blooming Tower;

2) Collect as many flowers as you can;

3) All of you can have up to 6 entries and a level can be played twice;

4) I need to see 4 screenshots with each of your entry — (a) Event map with your Avatar present; (b) When you are about to PLAY the level; (c) When you have 1 move left in the level; (d) A screenshot of your winning score - with Piggy bank/Magic Beans and score;

5) If you are repeating a level, no need to show your Event map in your second try;

6) Only those 4 screenshots in each entry - means only one level per entry;

7) Your winning score must be visible clearly & score from leaderboard will not be accepted;

8) Please post your screenshots one below to another one. NO side-by-side images please!! I feel they are too congested and I get confused😶😶

Substitution🎟

Don’t have the event in your game? You will have to post your game map and your events area to show that you don’t have the event. Then, I will provide a substitution level 👍

Rewards🏆

10 players will be chosen randomly and rewarded with 15 Gold Bars each and 3 Color Collectors

EXTRA EXTRA🏅

All Farmers with at least one valid entry will receive this badge

Note: Some of us already have this badge because we took part in last year’s event. Since the event came back, the Farm Queen is giving a chance to everybody to achieve the badge🏆

Duration⏳

You have till 27th February, 2023 - 20:00pm USA EST

Terms and Conditions here.

🌺Don’t have our Community account yet? 👉Please Sign-up Right HERE👈 It only takes a minute🌺

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?