Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Edit post on another device don´t work

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
edited March 2023 in Support

@QueenB I wrote and posted a comment yesterday. Using my computer.

I turned of the computer but realised that I needed to edit my post. So I used my phone android, motorola. I signed in and edit the post.

Today, using computer, I looked in the thread and I saw that my comment was not edited. So I edited it on my computer.

Since I was signed in it should work the same no matter what device I use.

The thing I think of now. When I used my phone to edit it stod post comment. When I used my computer to edit it stod save comment. But I was in edit mode on the phone so it should have taken the edit. But it didn´t. Why.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023

Hello dear Pia @piaandersson🤗 Good Morning / Good Afternoon🌞🌞

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to edit your comment yesterday on your phone.

It is not you or your phone. It is the Community platform, and the "editor" program that manages the Community. We are experiencing many issues and glitches since the "new design" was introduced few months ago. Along with other glitches on mobile device, being not able to "edit" our old comments is one of them.

Unfortunately, the Community Managers, we or you cannot do anything to fix it🙃🙃 The programmers have to do it on their end.

Please bear with us till these glitches are fixed🙏

Thank you for understanding. Have a lovely rest of the day🌻🌻

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5

@PummyRaj Thanks. Then I know, if I have to edit post again after I turned the computer off, I must turn it on again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?