Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Harvest rush bug

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
edited April 2023 in Support

It is now a bug in harvest rush. Before you could play old levels to collect crops for the harvest rush. Not now.

It worked yesterday. I came in 5th place. Today it don´t count. Yesterday it was onion, today it is strawberries.

The difference on my side is that I updated my game yesterday after I finshed playing. I had the version 5.99.5 Now I have version 6.11.3 Have an android phone. The thing I got new with the update is the accibilty where I can change the speed in the game.

If I loose a level, even old levels, the symbol that I will miss the cropsie shows up. But if I finish it don´t count.

I played a new level in the event sleep sheep and there they count.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Pia @piaandersson🤗

I am not sure if you had the "Harvest Rush" event before! Each day, we will be asked to collect a different cropsie. So, yesterday the Onion/Potato cropsie and today, Strawberry cropsie, is how the event works👍️

I too received the new update and the "accessibility" button yesterday🙂 Did not test it though!

Coming back to the issue you are experiencing, when we play the old levels, unless the "stars" improve, the cropsies we collect will not be counted. Means, if you had 1 star before, you must achieve 2 stars at least!!

Did you achieve more stars on the old level(s) you played?

• piaandersson
    Options

@PummyRaj I always had harverst rush so I know how it works. And it had worked the same all the time until yesterday.

The thing you write last is wrong. When you play old levels the cropsie counted in harvest rush even when you didn´t improve the stars.

Don´t know how to explain next. When I do quest I play old levels. If I have the harvest rush at the same time the crops counts as long as I finish the level.

Don´t know/remember how it is for the farm torunament. There it can be like you say but not for harvest rush. So something happened yesterday wiht the new update. So either they have changed how harvest rush works or it is a bug.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Pia 🤗

No, I am not wrong!! The Harvest Rush should NOT count the Cropsies when we did not improve the star count on old levels. That is how the event was actually designed. And it is the same rule for both Tournaments and Harvest Rush…. No Cropsies will count if new stars are not acquired 🌟

If your game was counting Cropsies in the older levels where you did not improve stars - your game had bug all this long. And the new update changed it 😉

If you like, I can ask the Farm Queen to confirm it for you👍

• piaandersson
    Options

@PummyRaj I have had the harvest rush since it came several years ago. And I have always been able to collect cropsie in old levels as long as a finished the level. So for me it didn´t matter if I played a new or old level.

They might thought it should be like you say, but it never have been that way for me.

• PummyRaj
    edited April 2023
    Options

I understand, Pia👍️

Whenever the Farmers complained that their Cropsies did not count, we always told them to play either new levels or old levels that didn't have 3 stars and improve the score!

I have informed QueenB and asked about what was happening in your game. Let's see what she says🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @piaandersson and @PummyRaj 😃

It seems that Harvest Rush did not have any restrictions before but now the behaviour has changed so that you have to get more stars in an old level to contribute to your HR score.

They recently made the change so that the event can be aligned with Farm Tournament were there, you need to improve your scores on older levels in order to count as Pummy mentioned.

This means Pia that from now on, you won't be able to play older levels without improving the scores for it to count.

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB Thanks for that.

But something I come to think about after your answer. That they have changed Harvest rush. Maybe just maybe that´s the reason why it is problem wiht farm tournament. I can´t remember that there where this problem there before. But now it is that the cropsie don´t count for some players. And you should do the same in both, collect cropsie.

When you change something it can affect other things that have pretty much the same codes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?