Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Since the optional ads update, I have been unable to purchase extra lives with my gold bars, also quite a number of ads are not working.
Playing on a Samsung phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I will pass it over to the community manager.
In the meantime have you tried clearing system cache and force quitting the game, restarting your phone and trying again?
oh and player ID please, sorry I should have asked for that before. Click on the cog, go to profile and click twice on the king logo at the top of the screen and it will appear π
It says "unable to complete purchase"
Thanks π
Thank you, I forgot to ask, does it give any message when you try to buy bars? An error or connection lost message?
Thank you, Android 12
S20 5G.
6.14.1
Thank you π
Hi @poppyandme and welcome to the community.
The ads are in testing right now, which means sometimes they are glitchy but I think we have had other reports too. I will check.
In order to help, which version Samsung do you have? Android version? and I am assuming you have more than 2gb free with a phone lol.
Could you give us the game version please as well π