Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am not offered ads anymore and I need them for extra plays since I don’t have any more gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kat_E🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Ads anymore in your game!!
The Ads are still under testing, and all tested features are moved around from one group to another group for different period of times. Nobody knows how long thy last and who will be included in these tests either!!
But, no need to be despair! You might receive the Ads soon again. But, as players, all we have to is to keep our App up to date and make sure that there is enough free space on our device, and also be an active player. You do not have to play new levels. You can play old levels to fulfill Quests.
Hope this made sense! If you have any questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day/evening 🌻🌻