Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hi, I can't buy gold bar since yesterday, 10/17/2023. It says I need to check if I selected the correct country in my play account. What does it mean? I was able buy gold bars before so....I'm confused! Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, thnak you for answering. This has been resolved. π
Hi @Rainbowsaltxx π
It sounds like you need to check your setting on your Google Play account. Hope this link HERE comes in handy.
Hi, I can't buy gold bar. It says, check my play account if I selected the correct country. What doesnit meaaaan? I was able to buy before so....I'm confused! Please help meeeee!!!