Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 5257 will not allow the last oyster to be removed. I purchased additional moves plus shovels, also used the color collector and tractors. Crops continue to cover the oyster so there is no way to remove it. Lost the game and money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello JoAnn @JoAnn_McCullough🤗 A Warm Welcome to our King Community!
Currently, you are in Candy Crush Saga Community! But, no worries! I will send a request to move your question to Farm Heroes Saga🐣
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in level 5257! Which device are you using to play the game?
It has been few months since I passed it! Let me check it and see if there is a glitch in the level.
I think you posted in the wrong forum. This one is Candy Crush Saga. None of these things exist in this game.