Level 930

Options
Annie567
Annie567 Posts: 3 Newbie

Is there a glitch with level 930? It seems impossible to collect all the carrots. When I collect the exploding carrots, it doesn’t register. You have to collect the carrots that won’t explode and there just aren’t enough.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 16
    Options

Hellow @Annie567 and welcome to the community! the bomb carrots do not count, no as you have found out. What you need to do is cascade the cropsies so the carrots will get extra points on and that is how you will get enough. Getting the carrots on grass will help and do you see that rainbow cropsie? That adds points to the crops it collects in a square around it.

Let me find you a video demonstration 😊

• Annie567
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome @Annie567 . Its hard but its not impossible you just need a very good board! My video was outdated so I have made you another.

Use the super fruit even if no normal carrots are there as it will clear a lot of cropsies at once. This should in theory encourage a normal one to fall and as cropsies cascade, it will get extra points. I only use shovels, so use them for either removing a cropsise so that a row will be made up, or you could use them when you have a high point carrot. The super fruits range seems to have widened so hopefully that will pick ones up even not near it and if they already have points on, that will add to it.

Also you don't need to open all the flowers. It took me a while to realise that 😁 There are 12 and you only need 9.

My video won't help you as in it will not be exactly the same board, and I probably missed obvious moves, but sometimes they just give you an idea and the proof it can be done and sometimes that makes all the difference. Good luck, and if we can be any more help, or when you pass it, come back and let us know πŸ€—

• Annie567
    Options

I used all your advice and got much closer to accumulating all the carrots, and since they were offering 25 additional moves I bought those and was able to beat that level. Thanks again for taking the time to explain it all! 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I love it when they add the moves on for next time, it comes in so handy! You are more than welcome, if you need help in future, make sure you come back and ask and we will do our best πŸ€—

• Lindsey_J001
    Lindsey_J001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is why you end up having to purchase bars to get more moves. I’m getting a bit fed up now

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi and a warm welcome to the community.

You don't have to purchase, you just need (sometimes a lot of) patience. I don't buy anything other than shovels with beans πŸ₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?