The events don’t make any sense

Options
Player93
Player93 Posts: 6 Level 2

Please remove some of the events from the game. They are useless. I do not want to play ‘Barn buddies’ I’m constantly hearing random sound effects on the main home map and there is no way for me to turn it off without completely disabling audio in the game. This game will be unplayable if you keep adding unnecessary things in the game.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 25
    Options

With all due respect, just because you do not want to play certain events, it doesn't mean that nobody else does. So the best thing to do is just ignore them. Many players (including myself) only play what we want to play.

It keeps players from becoming bored who want to do more than just play the levels, or who get stuck on the main game.

I will however pass on the feedback about the annoying random sound effects for you 😊

• Player93
    Player93 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I know you are only a moderator but King is making this game more worse. I know the events are not forced but they keep playing sound effects on the main home page and it gets highly annoying. There is no way for me to turn it off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?