(ENDED) 123 Avocado Cropsie - A Special contest with goodies

PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 40,304 Candy Moderator
edited September 4 in Contests

Hello Lovely Farmers🤗

How have you all been? These past couple of weeks have been too busy for me, because of which, I did not get a chance to bring this contest earlier for you💕

How many of you are fond of Avocadoes? Did you all grow your 123 Avocado cropsie already? If you did not have the time to grow your cropsie or did not have the event in your game, no worries! I am bringing a special contest only for our Farmers💕

Are you asking what is this contest? Let's check🥑

Task🍏

The closest "Greenish" Cropsie we have in our Farm game is Apple cropsie. So, my task for you is to —> Collect at least 1000 Apple Cropsies🍏

Rules🥑

• Play/replay a minimum of 3 levels and win them;
  • Apples must be one of the Goals of the levels;
  • If you are using Companions to help with your level, you will have to use a different Companion for each level;
  • You must play from level 150 and above only;
  • Each level can be played only once and you must play 3 levels;
  • No need to play new levels (unless you are at level 150 itself);

Specifications🍏

• You must post a minimum of 2 screenshots per level;
  • A screenshot after you open the level to play (optional);
  • A screenshot when you are about to win the level, so that we can see the Apple count you have collected (must);
  • A screenshot of the end score - where we can see the Magic Beans/stars/Farm Pass points you have achieved, etc., (must);
  • Only one level per entry - means only 2 (or 3) screenshots per each comment/post;

Prizes🏆️

5 Farmers will be randomly picked to win 50 GB each🥑

Duration🥑

This contest will end at 6:00 pm (USA EST) on 2nd September, 2024

If any of you did not collect this badge from last year, you have the chance to achieve it now🥑

Are you all ready? Let's go…..

Terms and Conditions - Here👑

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?