Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Choo Choo’s Challenge Is showing completed and I never got the presents on each level. I have checked for updates and restarted. Any reports?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Bhooov🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community
We have not seen any other complaints regarding Choo Choo's challenge as of now!!
Are you playing the game on two devices? If so, is it showing the same status on both devices?
Did you try clearing cache? I don't think it is connection issue, but can you try switching to mobile data to Wi-Fi or vice versa?
Please reply back by typing below and let me know if the issue still persists🐥